IUPAP Young Scientist Prize in Medical Physics
AC4 is pleased to announce the award of IUPAP Young Scientist Prizes in Medical Physics to the below recipients in recognition of their outstanding contribution to the areas of physics within the remit of the Affiliated Commission.
- 2019 – Dr Mitsuhiro Nakamura, Japan
- 2018 – Dr Kuo Men, China
- 2017 – Dr. Abdul Nashirudeen Mumuni, Ghana
- 2016 – Dr. Francis Hasford, Ghana
- 2015 – Dr. Guerda Massillon-JL, Mexico
- 2014 – Dr. Jan-Bernd Hövener, Germany
- 2013 – Dr. Ferdinand Schweser, Germany
- 2012 – Dr. Magdalena Stoeva, Bulgaria
- 2009 – Dr. Leif Schröder, Germany
- 2006 – Dr. Ali Asghar Mowlai, Iran
Please send updated information and corrections to the IUPAP Administrator.