IUPAP Young Scientist Prize in Particles and Fields
C11 is pleased to announce the award of IUPAP Young Scientist Prizes in Particles and Fields to the below recipients in recognition of their outstanding contribution to the areas of physics within the remit of the Commission.
- 2018 – Open for Nominations
- 2016 – Stefan Hoeche and Liangjian Wen
- 2014 – Claude Duhr, University of Durham, UK; and Kerstin Tackmann, DESY
- 2012 – Teppei Katori and Phillip Urquijo
- 2010 – Florencia Canelli and Jose Santiago
- 2008 – Kai-Feng Chen and Yasaman Farzan
Please send updated information and corrections to the IUPAP Administrator.