IUPAP Young Scientist Prize in Biological Physics
C6 is pleased to announce the award of IUPAP Young Scientist Prizes in Biological Physics to the below recipients in recognition of their outstanding contribution to the areas of physics within the remit of the Commission.
- 2019 – Open for Nomination
- 2018 – Open for Nomination
- 2017 – Dr. Hyun Youk, Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands
- 2016 – Dr Siyuan Steven Wang, Harvard University, USA
- 2015 – Dr Jiajie Diao, University of Cincinnati, USA
- 2014 – Dr Yi Cao, Nanjing University, China
- 2013 – Dr Marina Kuimova, Imperial College London, UK
- 2012 – Dr Tuomas Knowles, University of Cambridge, UK
- 2007 – Habib Zaidi
Please send updated information and corrections to the IUPAP Administrator.