IUPAP Young Scientist Prize in Semiconductors
C8 is pleased to announce the award of IUPAP Young Scientist Prizes in Semiconductors to the below recipients in recognition of their outstanding contribution to the areas of physics within the remit of the Commission.
C8 Commission Award – The Young Author Best Paper Award
- 2010 – Yael Benny, Justin Weber, Arun Mohan, Arne Laucht, Shuji Nakamura, Amir Nevet and Igor Aharonovich
- 2008 – A. Amo, M.Hashisaka, A. Hayat, M. Kaniber, N. Lanzillotti-Kimura, M. Leite, P. Rauter, D. Spirkoska and A. Werpachowska
- 2000 – K. Hannewald, D. Jena, H.-S. Im, V. Tuerck and J. D. Heber
- 1998 – G. Biasiol, S. Bose, R. Crook, E. Dekel, R. de Picciotto, B.A. Glavin, D. Goldhaber-Gordon, L.E. Golub and C.M.A. Kapteyn
- 1994 – H. Ajiki, H. F. Ghacmi, S. Gunji, K. Itoh, C. Lavoie, D. Leonard, F. Rossi and C. Waschke
- 1992 – Y. Jin, X.K. Lu, W. Quade, T. Tomaru, T. Tsuchiya, H. L. Vaghjiani and J. K. Wang
- 1990 – F. Beltram, P. Bloechl, T. Egeler, M. Fujii, L. Kouwenhoven, M. Noguchi, D. Nolte and J. Peretti
Please send updated information and corrections to the IUPAP Administrator.